Today we have deployed a new enhanced version of the Linguition dashboard! We merged the translation and revision workload charts into a brand new chart that takes all job types into account. And we replaced the second chart with a new one that now shows the number of jobs you have to deliver for a certain day.
Let’s have a look at these new charts.
- Optimized workload
This chart “optimizes” your work based on many criteria:
– The due date of the job
– The start date of the job
– Your daily capacity (e.g. you work 8 hours every day but not during the weekend)
– Your job type performance (e.g. you are able to translate 450 words per hour)
– Your timesheets (how much time you already worked on the job)
– Your planned holidays
The orange area shows your maximum capacity for the day while the green line shows your workload (optimized). Of course, it’s better that the green line stays in the orange area, otherwise it means you have too much work for your capacity.
You have some options on the chart.
– You can configure the level for the optimization: you can have a view on your company, on a specific department or on a specific expert.
– You also have the possibility to display additional lines on the chart. Under “job type details”, you can select a maximum of two job types you would like to display. In the following screenshot, for example, we have a blue line for translation and a purple line for revision.
Finally, if you want to know what you have to do for the day, you can click on the green dots and the following screen will appear. You can clearly see the ongoing jobs and the quantity you have to achieve to meet your due date. To go to the job details, just click on the corresponding line.
- Workload chart
This second chart gives you a quick view on how many jobs you have to complete for a day. This number of jobs is represented by the orange bars. The green line shows the jobs assigned to internal experts, while the blue line shows those assigned to external experts.
Here again, you can click on the orange bars to see the details. The following screen will appear. You can clearly see the jobs and their due date, and to which expert they are assigned. Again, to go to the job details, just click on the corresponding line.
We hope this new dashboard will help you to have a better view on your workload and to better organize your work!
Have a good day,
The Linguition team